Zan’s Minimap Mod Installer 1.7.2/1.6.4
Zan’s Minimap Mod installer added a mini-map which is very useful for you guide through the your map / servers. This mode allows you to easily customize the look and simple maps, creator is MamiyaOtaru who programmed this mod. This mode requires Minecraft Forge API to work on 1.7.2, but the installer from here you only need one click and mod is ready to play. Zan’s Minimap Mod is very handy. It will show a big chunk of the area you are at the moment in a small window on the top right of your screen. This way you can see where to go.
Zans Minimap Mod Installer for Minecraft 1.7.2 Changelog v1.6:
- Fix for auto generated mod icons being shaded the color of your most recent waypoint when on the squaremap
- Fix for skeletons looking like spiderjockeys if randomobs was switched on
- Fix for brokenness with the new automatically generating icons
- Fix for some icons sometimes being turned to the side a bit
- Fix for crash when selecting new color for waypoint.
- Improved auto generation of mod icons by catching some mobs’ ears, snouts, trunks etc.
- Updated language: Lithuanian & Czech
- Update for 1.7.2 installer
- Support for Forge API
How to install Zans Minimap Mod Installer for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Download Zan’s Minimap Installer for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Open installer and you have two, install mod and uninstall mod (This button is only activated after being installed mod)
- Click on Install Mod button.
- Done, have fun!
Credit: MamiyaOtaru | Original Thread
About Zan's Minimap Installer
Mod Version: v1.7.2-10 for Minecraft 1.7.2
Mod Prerequisite: Forge
Mod Uninstall Option: Yes
Default Mod Profile: Forge
Require: Microsoft .NET Framework 4